The Mosconi A Class amplifier is one of the most outstanding amplifiers on the car audio market. Consciously here was renounced a rich equipment, in order to generate no interference factors in the signal path. Thus it is possible that the music signal is passed on to the loudspeakers absolutely unaltered.
Up to 30 Watts output power, the amplifier operates in pure Class A mode. In simplified terms, this means that the amplifier transistors are supplied with a higher base current in order to avoid transfer distortion.
Only above 30 Watts does the amplifier switch back to A/B operation and can thus provide high power. Further, a separate “dual mono design” allows perfect channel separation.
- The very special dynamic A-Class circuitry combines the best power efficiency with excellent acoustic performance
- Full complementary solutions and power BJTs provide an exceptional sound experience
- Dual Mono & SMD technology
- Zero negative feedback to avoid any kind of intermodulation distortion
- Direct drive capability to achieve the shortest signal path
- A-Class on demand circuit technology ensures that the best output transistor operating point is always selected to meet A-Class requirements
- Smooth harmonics power clipping controlled circuitry avoids sharp saturation of the output stages when the signal is close to the supply voltage
- Forced cooling (temperature controlled fan)
- Silver satin finish
- Dimensions: 450 x 250 x 50 mm
- Weight: 5,3 kg
Output power @ 4Ω: 2 x 100 Watts
Output power @ 2Ω: 2 x 200 Watts
Input sensitivity: 0,2 V – 5 V